Terms Of Service
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using Kaushik Venkatesh. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that we may publish via the Services from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”). You also agree that we may automatically change, update, or add on to our Services, and this Agreement will apply to any changes.
“You” means any individual or entity using our Services. If you use our Services on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you’re authorized to accept the Agreement on that person’s or entity’s behalf, that by using our Services you’re accepting the Agreement on behalf of that person or entity, and that if you, or that person or entity, violates the Agreement, you and that person or entity agree to be responsible to us.
You’re solely responsible and liable for all activity under your account. You’re also fully responsible for maintaining the security of your account (which includes keeping your password secure
Don’t share or misuse your access credentials.
Unless otherwise stated, Kaushik Venkatesh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kaushik Venkatesh. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kaushik Venkatesh, subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Without prior consent, You must not:
- Republish material from Kaushik Venkatesh
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Kaushik Venkatesh
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Kaushik Venkatesh
- Redistribute content from Kaushik Venkatesh
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Kaushik Venkatesh does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kaushik Venkatesh,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Kaushik Venkatesh shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Kaushik Venkatesh reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You hereby grant Kaushik Venkatesh a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We don’t have any control over third-party websites.
- A link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse any third-party website.
- We don’t endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or not harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights of third parties.
Some of our services are offered for a fee, like Personalized Video Greetings, Personalized Video Invitations, Digital Downloads. By using Paid service, You agree to pay the specified fees.
If your payment fails, Paid Services are otherwise not paid for or paid for on time (for example, if you contact your bank or credit card company to decline or reverse the charge of fees for Paid Services), or we suspect a payment is fraudulent, we may immediately cancel or revoke your access to Paid Services without notice to you.
Tax: To the extent permitted by law, or unless explicitly stated otherwise, all fees do not include applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, value-added, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees, or charges (“Taxes”). You’re responsible for paying all applicable Taxes relating to your use of our Services, your payments, or your purchases. If we’re obligated to pay or collect Taxes on the fees you’ve paid or will pay, you’re responsible for those Taxes, and we may collect payment.
Fees and Changes: We may change our fees at any time in accordance with these Terms and requirements under applicable law. This means that we may change our fees going forward, start charging fees for Services that were previously free, or remove or update features or functionality that were previously included in the fees. If you don’t agree with the changes, you can cancel your Paid Service.
Refunds: We may have a refund policy for some of our Paid Services, and we’ll also provide refunds if required by law. In all other cases, there are no refunds and all payments are final.
We love hearing from you and are always looking to improve our Services. When you share comments, ideas, or feedback with us, you agree that we’re free to use them without any restriction or compensation to you.
General Representation and Warranty
Our Mission is to make this website a better place. We encourage you to express yourself freely, subject to a few requirements. In particular, you represent and warrant that your use of our Services:
- Will be in strict accordance with the Agreement.
- Will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Will not be for any unlawful purposes.
- Will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of Kaushik Venkatesh.
- Will not involve renting, leasing, loaning, selling, or reselling the Services or related data without our consent.
The Agreement doesn’t transfer any Kaushik Venkatesh intellectual property to you, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property remains (as between Kaushik Venkatesh and you) solely with Kaushik Venkatesh.
Using our Services doesn’t grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Kaushik Venkatesh Intellectual Property.
These are the policies regarding the videos you are going to Buy from this website.
Most of the Video Product available in this website are Customizable Video’s. You need to co-operate with us for the below mentioned guidelines.
- You will get your Final Video Product within 48 hours, once your payment is confirmed and you give the Video Customization details. We will Call/Message You to Enquire about the Changes/Customization You prefer in the Video.
- We will retain the Final Video created for the Project, till the event date. Once, the event date expires, we will have the right to delete or erase the Videos.
Video Revision: After You send the Customization details, We will send You the Sample Video. For any kind of correction’s in the Video, Please notify us within 2 hours.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the capacity to grant us a licence to use the Client IP (Intellectual Property) and that our use of the Client IP and Client Materials shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You will pay all Project Costs on time and in full.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Kaushik Venkatesh, or its suppliers, partners, or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
- for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data;