Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We publish contents like Videos, Images on this website. Some contents are free, and some are chargeable (means for sale). When a customer buys a Video or Image from this website, We will collect his information like his Name, E-mail address, Phone Number, and other relevant information’s as may be needed for Kaushik Venkatesh.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What We Do With Your Information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our customers with Products or Service, We need to collect personal information of client, any relevant information that is neccessary to complete the project or fulfill the customer demands.
- We may share your information with Payment Processing Organizations for convenient monetary transactions.
- Advertising Networks may use or track user behavior on this website to improve customer Ad experience.
- We may use or track user behaviour of visitors of this site for enhancement of website, for better user experience
What Data We Collect
The main purpose of this website is to provide E-Invites or Digital Invitations to our Customers. For the purpose of providing the Digital Invitation videos, We may collect neccessary informations like Name, E-mail address, Phone, Photo, or any material that seems neccessary for providing the Digital Product to our customers.
Who we share your data with
Kaushik Venkatesh may share your Data with these Organizations or Companies.
Your information may be shared with Payment Gateways like in our Case; Paypal, Stripe, and Razorpay to process and confirm your payments. We share with them your name, address and credit card information only for payment purposes.
We use Plug Ins or Add-ons for our website, that enables new functionality to the site in one way or other. These Plug-Ins collect Visitors or User data in order to improve the user experience.
We may share your data with other organization, if we have to by law.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
The information we collect for the purpose of creating content for our customers will be retained upto 30 days after the product delivery or event date whichever is earlier.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to change/rectify – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to remove – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to stop – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data transfer – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Find More Information about our Store Policy Here.
Check our Terms of Service Here.