Who we are
Kaushik and Venkatesh – Digital Video Creators for major Festivals and Events. Our website address is: https://kaushikvenkatesh.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We publish contents like Videos, Images on this website. Some contents are free, and some are chargeable (means for sale). When a customer buys a Video or Image from this website, We will collect his information like his Name, E-mail address, Phone Number, and other relevant information’s as may be needed for Kaushik Venkatesh.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We use Plug Ins or Add-ons for our website, that enables new functionality to the site in one way or other. It has become a vital part of many website Owners. These Plug-Ins collect Visitors or User data in order to improve the user experience.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to change/rectify – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to remove – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to stop – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data transfer – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Find More Information about our Store Policy Here.
Check our Terms of Service Here.