Buddha Purnima 2022, Status, Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes
Buddha Purnima is a Buddhist festival that marks Gautama Buddha’s birth, enlightenment and death.
Siddhartha Gautama (a Prince) was the founder of Buddhism. And is revered by Buddhists as an Enlightened being. His teachings sought a path to freedom from ignorance, craving, rebirth and suffering.
Shakyamuni Buddha was the son of the king of the Shakyas, a small clan whose kingdom was located at the foothills of the Himalayas, south of what is now central Nepal, fifteen miles from Kapilavastu.
Buddha Purnima is a Buddhist festival that is celebrated in most of East Asia and South Asia commemorating the birth of the Prince Siddhartha Gautama, later the Gautama Buddha, who was the founder of Buddhism. Birthday of Buddha.
The Full Moon Day of Vaisakh month is celebrated as Buddha Purnima or Buddha Jayanti.
Buddha Purnima 2022
This Year Buddha Purnima is celebrated on 16 May, Monday.
Buddha Purnima Wishes
Your search for Buddha Purnima ends here. Wish your dear ones from anywhere in the world Happy Buddha Purnima with this wishes status video specially crafted for the upcoming Buddhist festival Buddha Purnima. You can share it online with your family and friends.
Buddha Purnima Images
Wish your dear ones Happy Buddha Purnima with this HD Images or Wallpapers of Buddha Purnima.
Buddha Purnima Messages
- May the full moon on this Buddha Purnima enlighten you and remove the darkness of ignorance from our lives! Happy Buddha Jayanti to you and your family.
- May Lord Buddha’s grace guide you and your loved ones towards knowledge and enlightenment in life! Happy Buddha Purnima!
Buddham Saranam Gacchami
Dhamma Saranam Gacchami
Sangham Saranam Gacchami
Happy Buddha Purnima!
Buddha Purnima Quotes
- “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.” – Buddha
- “Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.” -Buddha
- “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” -Buddha
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared”. Buddha
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.” -Buddha
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
For more wishes, status, images, videos. Don’t forget to Subscribe
Search for Kaushik Venkatesh Animated Video Greetings. To get Popular YouTube Videos related to Special events and special occasion, Subscribe Kaushik Venkatesh YouTube Channel
Kaushik Guru and Mithun Venkatesh (Brothers). We are Web and Multimedia Developers (Product Development and Delivery). Specialized in creating Stunning Websites, Professional Video Invitations/Greetings. Reach Us for any kind of Web Content, E-Commerce Websites, Digital Video for any Event/Occasion.